Please contact us for usage fees and availability. Fees vary by season and duration of your event. Please be aware of these important guidelines.
- Event dates are held for two weeks until the Clubhouse Usage Agreement is signed and the deposit is received. At the time the contract is signed, a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the usage fee is due.
- All events must end at 11:30 pm, with last song played at 11:00 pm per City of Evanston noise ordinance. Overtime charges will be assessed if guests remain on the premises past the contracted end of event time.
- The Woman’s Club of Evanston is a smoke-free environment. Smoking is not allowed anywhere inside the building. Smokers must exit the building and be at least 25 feet away from the entrance.
- Security must be hired for your event for the duration of your usage time. The Club maintains a list of approved security vendors.
Our Clubhouse is over 100 years old and is listed on the National Historic Registry. It is imperative that all guests respect the building.
- The Grand Ballroom retains its beautiful, original hardwood flooring. Absolutely no type of floor can be placed on top of the ballroom hardwood floor and no tape of any kind may be adhered to the floor.
- All decorations/set decoration plans must be approved by the Venue Manager at least 90 days prior to the event.
- Candle flames must be protected by a glass enclosure.
- No alcohol is permitted outside the building per City of Evanston ordinance.
The Woman’s Club provides a number of important pieces of equipment needed to host your event. The use of the following Club dinnerware and equipment is included in the Usage Fee:
- 5 piece China dinnerware including:
Dinner Plate, Salad Plate, Dessert Plate, and Bread & Butter Plate for up to 250
- 4-piece flatware set for up to 250
- 25 Salt & Pepper Shakers
- 25 Bread Baskets
- 25 60” Round Tables
- 25 6’ x 30” Rectangular Banquet Tables
- 1 8’ Rectangular Banquet Table
- 7 Highboy Tables
- 1 36” Round Cake Table with wheels
- 30 30” x 30” Folding Card Tables
- 150 Bentwood style chairs for first-floor use
- 250 White wooden folding chairs for second-floor use
- Baby Grand Piano, located in first floor Music Room
- Upright Piano, located on the second floor
- One Wired Microphone, Fender Speaker set, and one Bose Bluetooth Speaker available to be placed on the first or second floor
- Large drop down screen from above the Ballroom stage for presentations or videos
- Drop-down screen in the first floor Music Room for presentations or videos