Please contact us for usage fees and availability. Fees vary by season and duration of your event. Please be aware of these important guidelines.
- Event dates are held for two weeks until the Clubhouse Usage Agreement is signed and the deposit is received. At the time the contract is signed, a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the usage fee is due. Final balance is due 90 days before event date.
- A security officer must be hired by the client for the duration of the usage time for large events, evening events, and whenever alcohol is served. The Club maintains a list of approved security vendors.
- Alcohol may be purchased and delivered by the vendor of your choice, but it must be served by licensed bartenders. No self-service or cash bars.
- All events must end at 11:30 pm, with last song played no later than 11:00 pm per City of Evanston amplified noise ordinance. Overtime charges will be assessed if guests remain on the premises past the contracted usage time.
- Vendors have access for event set-up up to 3 hours before contracted usage time, and one hour for clean-up after usage time. Personal and décor items must be removed during the one hour clean-up time. Deliveries/pick-ups outside of these windows may be discussed with the Venue Manager.
- Clients have access to venue 1 hour before contracted usage time. Guests may arrive no earlier than contracted usage start time; end time is when last guests must depart. Kindly announce event start time to guests 30 minutes after your contracted usage start time, and plan for your last song to play 30 minutes prior to your usage end time. These 30-minute buffers at the start and end of your event allows for a gracious flow of guests.
Our Clubhouse is over 100 years old and is listed on the National Historic Registry. It is imperative that all guests respect the building.
- The Grand Ballroom retains its original hardwood flooring. No flooring can be placed on top of the ballroom hardwood floor and no tape of any kind may be adhered to the floor.
- All decorations must be approved by the Venue Manager at least 30 days prior to the event. If not approved in advance, the manager reserves the right to veto décor during set-up.
- Walls, floors, and furnishings must be protected. No adhesive, tape, staples, nails, or pins can be used on woodwork, walls, floors, or draperies.
- Arches and displays must be freestanding with protective bottoms so as not to damage floors.
- Use of glitter, rice, birdseed, or confetti within or outside the Clubhouse is prohibited.
- Helium balloons must be affixed appropriately so as to not become entangled in Ballroom ceiling fans or chandeliers.
- Candle flames must be protected by a glass enclosure. Candles are not permitted on the floor, on window ledges, or near artwork.
- In accordance with the City of Evanston fire code, combustible/flammable materials cannot be used for decorative purposes.
- No alcohol is permitted outside the building per City of Evanston ordinance.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere inside the building. Smokers must exit the building and be at least 25 feet away from the entrance.
The Woman’s Club provides a number of important pieces of equipment needed to host your event. The use of the following Club dinnerware and equipment is included in the Usage Fee:
- China dinnerware for up to 250 guests including: Dinner Plate, Salad Plate, Dessert/Bread & Butter Plate, Coffee mugs & Saucers
- 4-piece flatware set for 250: Dinner Fork, Salad Fork, Knives & Spoons
- 25 Salt & Pepper Shakers
- 25 Sugars & Creamers
- 25 Bread Baskets
- 25 60” Round Tables
- 25 6’ x 30” Rectangular Banquet Tables
- 1 8’ Rectangular Banquet Table
- 9 Highboy Tables
- 2 30″ Round Cabaret Tables
- 1 36” Round Cake Table on wheels
- 30 30” x 30” Folding Card Tables
- 150 Bentwood style chairs for first floor
- 250 White wooden folding chairs for second floor
- Baby Grand Piano in first floor Music Room
- Grand Piano on second floor Ballroom stage
- Wireless microphones, integrated speakers, resident laptop, tablet/phone hook-ups on First Floor
- Wireless microphones, integrated speakers, wireless content streaming capability in Ballroom
- Large drop-down screen from above the Ballroom stage for presentations or videos
- Drop-down screen in the first floor Music Room for presentations or videos
- Large and small portable screens for first floor Tea Room
- Portable projectors
- Podium for presentations
- Lectern for ceremonies