Please contact us for usage fees and availability. Fees vary by season and duration of your event. Please be aware of these important guidelines.
- Event dates are held for two weeks until the Clubhouse Usage Agreement is signed and deposits are received. At the time the contract is signed, a deposit of 25% of the usage fee is due. In addition, a refundable damage deposit fee of $1000.00 is due at contract signing. Following the event, the damage deposit is refunded less any facility damage and overtime charges incurred.
- All events must end at 11:30 pm. Overtime charges will be assessed if guests remain on the premises past the contracted end of event time.
- The Woman’s Club of Evanston is a smoke-free environment. Smoking is not allowed anywhere inside the building. Smokers must completely exit the building. Failure to comply will result in forfeiture of the entire damage deposit.
- Security must be hired for your event. The Club maintains a list of approved security personnel.
Our Clubhouse is over 100 years old and is listed on the National Historic Registry. It is imperative that all guests respect the building.
- The Grand Ballroom retains its beautiful, original hardwood flooring. Absolutely no type of floor can be placed on top of the ballroom hardwood floor and no tape of any kind may be adhered to the floor.
- All decorations/set decoration plans must be approved by the Event Coordinator at least 90 days prior to the event.
- Candle flames must be protected by a glass enclosure.
- No alcohol is permitted outside the building per City of Evanston ordinance.
The Woman’s Club provides a number of important pieces of equipment needed to host your event. The use of the following Club dinnerware and equipment is included in the Usage Fee:
- White China 5-piece Place Settings for 250
- Flatware for 250
- 25 Salt & Pepper Shakers
- 25 Sugars & Creamers
- 25 Bread Baskets
- 25 60” Round Tables
- 14 6’ x 30” Rectangular Banquet Tables
- 1 8’ Rectangular Banquet Table
- 7 Highboy Tables
- 1 36” Round Cake Table with wheels
- 30 30” x 30” Folding Card Tables
- 150 Bentwood style chairs for first-floor use
- 250 White wooden folding chairs for second-floor use
- Baby Grand Piano, located in first floor Music Room
- Upright Piano, located on the second floor
- Microphone & Public Address System available on the first and second floors
- Large drop down screen from above the stage for presentations or videos
- Pull-down screen on the first floor for presentations or videos